Sunday, August 20, 2017

2017 Project 365 – Week Thirty-three

I can hardly believe that this week has finally arrived. In some ways it’s been easier than I thought it would – pain management hasn’t been all that difficult. And in other ways it was a bit alarming – I thought for a couple of days that I had an infection in my tooth that would have made me have to postpone the surgery. Thank goodness that fear has passed!
Sunday, August 13th     
Heather and her impatiens. I’m a little worried that she’s going to get lost back there!


Monday, August 14th                  
I was emptying the dishwasher & thinking that these nearly 27 year old dishes are still pretty lovely. I’m glad that the nearly 27 year old marriage is just as lovely!


Tuesday, August 15th                                  
The weather channel made me laugh today. Ha!


Female hummer. Her little feet get me every time – so cute!


Wednesday, August 16th                            
My Instagram post about these shoes: Some days you just need to wear your power shoes. #notmypresident #whatthehell


Thursday, August 17th                        
Finished the panels on a new blanket. Just have to sew them together & then do the border.


Friday, August 18th             
Vinca. They always make me smile.


Saturday, August 19th                 
Daddy & Sue came over to clean again (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!), and they brought lunch and these glorious flowers! So pretty and fun.



Tomorrow I have to be at the hospital at 5:15 a.m. And, you know, that’s ok because I’ll get plenty of sleep tomorrow. But I feel for Dr. M – he’s going to be pretty wiped out! If you think of it, offer up a prayer, good thought, or good vibe for him. I think I’m covered. 

8 comments:

  1. So, is tomorrow the day of your surgery? It seems like just yesterday it was a couple of weeks away, or something. Goodness me, time does fly. Those flowers are truly gorgeous. Who wouldn't like have that token of love around to look at? I'll go ahead and send prayers, good thoughts, and good vibes. There never can be too many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best for tomorrow! Please ask Dr. M to post an update as soon as possible. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for BOTH of you. Love you much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay strong and may the Power Of The Shoes sustain you!

    POWER UP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad you are finally headed into surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad your tooth issue is getting better.
    I'm still super jealous of your super shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad the tooth turned out not to be a problem. I'm thinking of you! (And Dr. M.) Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Twelve

I woke up not feeling well and skipped church (for the second week in a row - oops), but that doesn’t keep me from being deep in the throes ...