Saturday, February 24, 2018

Welcome Home Harper Tess!

This post is really just for family members - all of my other regular blog readers can feel free to skip it!

Last Sunday we had a shower for my cousin Holly & her family. They recently had their third daughter, so we all gathered to welcome her to the craziness that is my dad's side of the family. I took a lot of (not very good) pictures & decided this was the easiest way to share them with family members who weren't there. Enjoy!








5 comments:

  1. ♥♥♥ And what a cute idea, the "big sis, big sis, lil' sis" shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great photos, and what a great occasion. Of course we're just as interested in this as in your other posts! Who doesn't love kids and cake, and lots of smiles?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Cute baby and sisters! Delicious sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet that they remembered big sis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Twelve

I woke up not feeling well and skipped church (for the second week in a row - oops), but that doesn’t keep me from being deep in the throes ...